INDUSTRIAL BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
Commercial and industrial buildings characterize with big diversity. Until now, only reinforced concrete and steel structures have been used. Selecting our prefabricated roof truss systems you may replace the mentioned systems and therefore considerably limit costs and implementation time. Ready roof system made of solid timber characterizes with considerably higher thermal performance with coefficient λ=0.2W/m*K, while for steelwork is equals to λ=58W/m+K and for reinforced concrete λ=1.7W/m+K.
Within this scope we offer:
- roof truss systems based on masonry, steel or wooden walls,
- construction of framework halls, with span even to 25 m,
- span of roof truss systems even to 30m without intermediate supports,
- roof truss systems for discount grocers (Biedronka, Netto, LIDL, etc.)
- formworks for bridge, flyover structures etc.
- production buildings
- storage buildings
- games halls
- school facilities
- wedding venues
- community rooms
Design of Biedronka market
Designed truss on roof of Biedronka market