ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Columns restricts free division of space on attic - their elimination ensures full freedom in organisation of the space.
- Span of prefabricated roof truss systems for halls may reach even 24m without needing to construct intermediate columns
- Trusses bear on exterior walls. Interior walls are not load bearing walls and may be freely located.
- Relatively simple installation of the systems in the building such as: gates, lighting, ventilation and insulation components.
- Roof shape is selected for the individual needs of the customer, financial capabilities and requirements of the architecture.